1. we use a 24 hour delivery service, so all parcels despached on the required day will arrive before 5pm the following day except Friday where they will be delivered on the following Monday.
2.All Parcels are despatched with recognised couriers such as Parcel Force.
3. All Hampers containing Perishable goods such as Cheese and Salmon will only be delivered Monday-Thursday. We do not deliver over the weekend to ensure freshness.
4. All Perishable goods are sealed in a insulated pack with a frozen gel.
5. All deliveries require a signature to confirm receipt of goods, if no one is at home the courier will attempt to deliver again the following day. If no reply then the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a charge to redeliver will apply.
6. During busy delivery times at Christmas the courier will attempt to leave the items in a dry secure area such as Porch, Shed etc. Please confirm this when ordering, alternatively we can deliver to your workplace. Please be aware as all parcels require a signature not all drivers will leave parcels unattended.
7. All Hampers containing alcohol can only be signed for by a person over the age of 18.
8. We deliver to Europe. If you wish to use this facility please contact us for a quote.
9. If ordering more than one Hamper to be delivered to the same address please call for details on a reduced carridge cost.
10. Last day for despatch of Christmas Hampers is 22/12 for mainland U.K only. Please ensure you have ample time to recieve a parcel in the event of delay due to bad weather etc.
11. Please ensure all perishable goods are refridgerated as soon as possible after delivery.
12. Due to an increase in orders over the Christmas Period there is a odd occasion that Hampers may take up to 5 days to be delivered please ensure you give plenty of time to accomodate this possibility.
13. All orders for next day despatch must be recieved before 1pm
14. ALL CHRISTMAS ORDERS AFTER WEDNESDAY 21ST WILL BE DELIVERED FOR NEW YER FROM 28TH DECEMBER.